Monthly Income Update: May 2011
I’ve just finished calculating the monthly cash flow for the Daily Dividend Investor portfolio and there is good news and bad news. The good news is that the portfolio generated a very respectable income stream of $499.90 for the month of May. The bad news, which isn’t really so bad, is that for the second straight month, the portfolio missed reaching it’s income target of $500.00/month in passive cash flow.
Overall I am happy with the results and this cash can now be put back to use in the portfolio.
As usual, the bulk of this month’s income was provided by two of our monthly dividend payers:
- Realty Income REIT (ticker: O) – $86.74
- Sabine Royalty Trust (ticker: SBR) – $51.75
These stocks include:
- Wells Fargo Preferred G (ticker: GWF) – $35.16
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (ticker: KMP) – $28.50
- Verizon (ticker: VZ) – $24.38
- AT&T (ticker: T) – $21.50
These 6 top performers contributed $248.03 or 49.6% of the total income for May, 2011.