Here is a list of a few of my favorite quotes. I hope that you enjoy reading them.
I believe there is much to be learned through the wisdom of others who have come before us or mastered what it is that we ourselves hope to become experts at.
Drop me a line with your favorite or most inspiring quote – perhaps I’ll add it to the list!
- Do or do not. There is no try. — Yoda
- “You’re not supposed to optimize for money; you’re supposed to optimize for happiness.” – Mr. Money Mustache (AKA Pete Adeney)
- Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. — Herman Cain
- Don’t wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what. Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful. — Mark Victor Hansen
- How to succeed at anything and get what you want?
Simple: Risk and Leverage. — me
- If you come to a fork in the road, take it. — Yogi Berra
- A champion realizes that some days, even most days, they don’t FEEL like working, striving, paying the price of being a champion. But then they remember, or another champion reminds them, that being a champion is a choice they make over and over each day…and so they make that choice again. — ????
- You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take. — Wayne Gretzky
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. –Thomas Jefferson
- not to worry ’cause worry is wasteful, and useless in times like these — Jewel