Monthly Income Update: April 2011
This month’s income numbers for the Daily Dividend Investor portfolio are in. The portfolio generated $398.38 for the month of April which is $101.62 short of the monthly target income number of $500.00/month. The first month of each quarter is traditionally the weakest as fewer companies pay out a dividend this early in the quarter.
Continue reading “Monthly Income Update: April 2011” »
Bought: Public Storage Preferred F – PSA.F
After having my Wells Fargo Preferred (ticker: WSF) redeemed back in late April I had planned to sit tight on my new found cash and wait for a market pull back before redeploying any more funds. However, after reviewing my Investment Advisory Rules for the Daily Dividend Account I decided that I should put some cash back to work sooner rather than later.
Continue reading “Bought: Public Storage Preferred F – PSA.F” »
Dividend Increases for November 22, 2010
- Hormel Foods – ticker: HRL
- New dividend: $.255 old dividend: $.21 x-div 1/23/11
- Yield: 2.1 % EPS/DIV: 2.79/1.04
- South Jersey Industries – ticker: SJI
- New dividend: $.365 old dividend: $.33 x-div 12/10/10
- Yield: 2.9% EPS/DIV 2.16/1.46